Cookies used on our website are used, among other things, for the ongoing optimization of the site and to facilitate your use of the site. Some functionalities available on our website may not work if you do not agree to install cookies.
Installing or accessing cookies does not change your device or the software installed on that device.
We use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies expire at the end of a session, the duration and exact expiration parameters of which are determined by the web browser you are using and our analytics systems. Persistent cookies are not deleted when you close the browser window, mainly so that information about your choices is not lost. Long-active cookies are used to help us support the user experience on our sites, depending on whether there are new or repeat visits to the site.
Cookies are used for statistical purposes and to improve the operation of websites and increase the comfort of their use, among others:
- allow us to check how often individual pages of the websites are visited – we use this data to optimize the websites for visitors;
- make it possible to recognize the type of your device, so we can better adjust the manner and format of the presentation of content and functionality of the websites;
- improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the site for users.
How can you refuse to allow the installation of cookies through your browser settings?
Use of third-party tools
Some cookies are created by the entity whose services we employ, such as:
- Google Inc.
Since May 25, 2018
Information security, with particular emphasis on the protection of personal data and respect for the right to privacy, is of paramount importance to NASK-PIB, while constituting an essential attribute of its operations to gain and maintain trust in the services provided by NASK-PIB. To achieve the above goal, NASK-PIB has implemented and applies information security policies throughout the organization. In addition, NASK-PIB has implemented an information security management system based on the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard in key areas of its operations, obtaining the relevant certificate.
In order to best protect your personal data, NASK-PIB applies the following principles:
- NASK-PIB processes personal data only for the realization of the legitimate purposes for which it collects them or as specified in mandatory legal regulations.
- NASK-PIB processes only such categories of personal data as are necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes of processing.
- NASK-PIB does not process personal data in a manner incompatible with the purpose of processing.
- NASK-PIB processes personal data with the highest security standards to protect personal data from loss or misuse.
- NASK-PIB does not process personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed.
- NASK-PIB provides permanent contact with the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NASK-PIB fulfills information obligations under the regulations on personal data protection, in particular the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, towards data subjects – detailed information can be found on the websites of individual services provided by NASK-PIB.